Top attorney for Bankruptcy in West Haven
- Top rated attorney for your legal needs
- Cheap West Haven Attorney ready to serve you
- Low-cost attorney fees with all cases
- Best legal advice near West Haven and throughout Utah
- Trustworthy Attorneys who can help your case
As Utah’s top bankruptcy firm, our attorneys offer individualized plans that will meet your budget and help your financial needs. As a premier bankruptcy law firm, we are caring and understanding of your current financial situation. Consequently, the bankruptcy process is not easy but we make it as comfortable as possible for our clients.
Your Weber County Lawyer for Divorce
- Top lawyer nearby ready to help and fight for your rights
- A knowledgeable lawyer with the right Legal help
- Most trusted Utah Lawyer in Weber County
- An affordable attorney with the knowledge to build a tough case
- Divorce attorney with the skills you need and trust
Our Expert divorce lawyer has experience with fathers rights, family Law, separation of assets, splitting of the assets, allocation of assets, alimony, child support, mediation and much more. If you are searching for a knowledgeable divorce attorney, Call BDJ express Law today for all your divorce paperwork, filing for divorce and other divorce matters.
Family Law Attorney
Trust Utah’s Attorney for Family Law
- Law office serving West Haven and all of Weber County
- Personal attention and customized legal help
- Professional Family law office that guarantees results
- Top-rated service and with expert advice
- Great Bankruptcy lawyers near West Haven
- Local comprehensive care for your law needs
- Right law office for you with honest service
- Talented law firm Nearby serving Utah residents
Our trusted Law firm has the knowledge and determination to win. Call us today and rely on the law office of choice, Brian D. Johnson. When you need to fight for your rights as a father or mother put your trust in him. We work on hundreds of cases and continue to win custody battles and help with resolve family matters. Furthermore, you can count on our family law office due to our experienced Utah lawyer. Most importantly, we provide pertinent advice for annulments, representation in divorce, child support, guardianships, and other family law matters to individuals and families in the Ogden area.
Civil Law Attorney
Powerful Attorney to Help Resolve Disputes
- Aggressive attorney to fight for your case
- Powerful Lawyers that win
- Low cost Law Office serving the Wasatch Front
- Knowledgeable Lawyer to help you when in need
- Trusting Attorneys who care about your
- Top Law group who fight disputes
We tailor our firm to handle issues relating to any family dispute. Our family law attorneys have extensive experience assisting clients in all areas of family law. As a result, we have the necessary skill of leveraging from our many years of experience. In addition, our skilled attorneys do everything in their power to achieve the most successful and desired outcome of our clients.
The city of West Haven is located in Weber County, Utah, in the United States of America. At the 2000 census, the population was 3,976. The city was incorporated on July 1, 1991. This combined the unincorporated areas of Wilson and Kanesville. The city of West Haven is located just 35 miles of Salt Lake City. It is also just west of the Wasatch Mountains in northern Utah. The junction where the Weber and Ogden Rivers meet is located inside the northeastern portion of the city. West Haven is bordered to the east by Ogden, on the south by Roy. To the west lies the town of Hooper, and to the north, it is bordered by Marriott-Slaterville. This urban and growing town of West Haven is currently part of the Ogden and Clearfield, Utah Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The city park of West Haven includes a historical monument. This booming town also plans to provide a River Parkway Trail that would include a pedestrian tunnel under 21st Street, picnic tables, a fishing bridge, places to rest and several places of historical interest. The plan is to connect this trail with the Weber County Centennial Train. This modern West Haven is preparing for much growth. They are anticipating movie theatres, restaurants, and retail space to be built, both on the north side and south side of 4000 south in the Midland Drive area.
Brian D Johnson PC
9044 Granada Hills Dr | West Jordan, Utah | 84088
Telephone: (801) 900-6495
City of West Haven
4150 S 3900 W, West Haven, UT 84401
Telephone: (801) 731-4519
Rocky Mountain Power
PO Box 25308 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84125
Telephone: (801) 237-2293 | Toll-free: (888) 221-1070
PO Box 45841 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84139-0001
Toll-free: (800) 323-5517
Emergency (24-hour service): (800) 767-1689